Pokemon Kaisen is an RPGXP FanGame made with Pokemon Essentials & RPG Maker XP in English. Pokemon Kaisen now available for download. It was last updated on Feb 23, 2022.
Download Pokemon Kaisen RPGXP FanGame
- Creator: SwaggyHere
- Version: v1.0.1
- Updated on: February 23, 2022
- Source: RelicCastle
Also check out Pokemon This Gym of Mine!
In the world of humans and Pokémon, there is another form of beings known as curses. Formed from cursed energy, they seek nothing but harm to humanity. There is a secret jujutsu society made up of gifted individuals known as jujutsu magicians who use cursed energy for various techniques to protect humanity from these curses. You are one of those gifted people, able to communicate with Pokémon directly through their hearts.
A new area in Pokemon Kaisen has recently been discovered near Kanto, and the Jujutsu Society has dispatched a group of magicians to ensure the safety of the people who have settled there. But the danger is great, because an extremely powerful curse known as Special Grade has been sighted. Before you know it, you’ll be tasked with helping the Warlocks stationed there to break the curse. A new adventure and a new danger are waiting for you. What awaits you in the depths of this unexplored place? You have to find out. Also try Pokemon Infinite Fusion.
- The original 151 Pokémon, with some of them having new moves, abilities, and improved stats. (Pssst, Farfetch’d is a monster as far as combat goes ((Oh wait, no dark types present, psych types go brrrr)).
- Pokémon that evolve through trading now evolve through leveling up.
- (Jumble?) (Brainwashed?) Puzzles!
- A steep level curve, with the XP system adjusted so that it doesn’t feel like a long and tiring grind.
- An interesting and fresh storyline that breaks away from the norm “If you lose a Pokémon battle, the main villain can’t fight anymore.” settles
- Post game with side quests.
- A tiny, recolored and restructured combat UI.
- The protagonist has Fridgephobia. I’m serious, please touch all the fridges you see.
First of all I want to thank Gamefreak and Nintendo for developing Pokémon.
And thanks to Gege Akutami and Mappa Studios for developing Jujutsu Kaisen.