Download pre-patched Pokemon Peridot Rom
- Creator: Sea Tree
- Version: v1.18
- Hack by: Crystal
- Updated on: January 19, 2023
Pokemon Peridot is a GBC ROM Hack based on Pokemon Crystal in English. Pokemon Peridot now available for download. It was last updated on January 19, 2023.
Be sure to see you too Pokémon Clover
Pokemon Peridot is a hack made with the help of pret’s pokecrystal disassembly project. This version takes place in an all-new region and features 8 gym ladders and the Pokemon League, along with post-game rematches and a battle subway.
This hack also includes a selection of previously unused Pokemon designs from various stages of Pokemon Gold & Silver’s development. Fan-created stats were added to these Pokemon to make up for the lack of final stats.
- A brand new region to explore
- Previously unused Pokemon from different stages of Gold & Silver’s evolution
- Two rivals
- Gyms can also be completed out of sequence
- Move Tutors are scattered across the maps
- Each starter will be available through in-game trading
- Gyms cannot be exited until the player defeats the boss or drops out of the game
- No physical/special breakdown
- Darkness has been changed to a physical type and spirit special
- Added fairy type
- Some modern moves
- Updated movepools and stats to reflect modern generations.
- Trade developments changed (max luck or level up + item)
- Reusable TMs
- Updated PC and Combat UI
- Mystery Gift NPC that gives the player 3 items per day
- 2 additional gyms.
- Original sprites for both player genders. Changed pack graphics.
- New hidden mystery chambers in the overworld with riddles and more.
- An NPC will now offer to revive fossils when the player reaches a certain point in the game.
- Added a move reminder that takes a brick piece for each newly learned move.
- Headbutt trees now have a chance to drop items. (Encounter rate has been reduced)
- Removed link compatibility with official Gen 2 games.
- Updated several learning sets, including level up moves, egg moves, and TM/Tutor compatibilities.
- Some new room decorations.
- Arbok has received a new front sprite with a unique hood pattern.
- The Mystery Gift NPC requires a save before the player receives items. The player can no longer save scum for rare items.
- Paralysis halves speed, consistent with modern generations.Adjusted some of the requirements for existing tutors.
- Hyper Beam will now properly skip the charge round if the user successfully KOs an opponent’s Pokemon.
- The walking animation is now correctly disabled when inside a building or dungeon.
- Some miscellaneous text errors.
- Dragonfang and Hardstone now increase Dragon and Rock moves by 30% respectively.
- Fixed inconsistent background music on certain maps.
- Switches in the Hepatica Gym now stay active once flipped and now play a sound effect.
- Currently the player is not allowed to exit the NPC teleport screen. Allowing it will lead to erroneous results.
- The clue text in one of the Unknown Chambers is clumsy.
- hyperdriveguy – backported 60fps and running shoes to vanilla crystal
- coraldev – Unique animation for running shoes &
- MayoRaptor – Implemented held item that activates at 1/4 health & expanded limits
- pfero – Evolution while holding an item when leveling up.
- Rangi & polishedcrystal – The implementation of custom move tutors.
- FIQ & darsh for the varying tracking animation code.
- pret – For answering all the questions I had and for the tutorials on pokecrystals wiki.
- Elko – Cecil Battle Sprite, Battle & Water Badges.
- FredriQ accuracy indicator used in Polished Crystal.
- Move Reminder Event adapted from TheFakeMateo’s Red++